Hey everyone!! How have you all been? Sorry for the lil week hiatus I took, I was on vacation in Cape Cod with my boyfriend and his family and took some muchhhh needed decompressing time. But now I’m back in full swing so expect posts on the regs!
So what’s new with you guys? Anyone religiously watching the Olympics?
So I got nominated by two lovely ladies for the Sunshine Blogger Awards, and figured I would make today’s post about that! The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
The first gal I was nominated by is Nancy from Vegan Food For Peace.
I am honored to be nominated by her because her blog is SO well put together, and it doesn’t hurt that she is an amazing writer as well. Plus, she’s all about spreading veganism so that’s always an automatic check plus in my book ❤ So below are her 11 questions and my answers:
- If you could do anything you wanted tomorrow…what would it be?
- Hmm.. I would have to say go back to the beach! Doesn’t matter where, I just feel like I didn’t get as much of the beach this summer as I wanted to!
- Name a piece of music you couldn’t do without.
- Four Winds by Bright Eyes, that piece is seriously magical. I even did a string composition of it during a music theory class, so studying it in depth J just made my love for it grow more!
- If you could be an animal, what kind of animal would you be and why?
- Dog or pig, but that’s just me being biased because I love dogs and pigs SO much. Any animal really tho would be cool to be!
- What’s your favourite vegetable?
- Artichokes all the way baby!
- What’s your favourite time of day…and why?
- After dinner because I loooooove taking walks after dinner.
- You can invite three people to a dinner party…anyone at all. Who would you invite and why….?
- This is tough! Hm… Danny DeVito because he is a literal acting genius, Leonardo DiCaprio because he helps animals in so many different ways and is in ALL of my favorite movies, and Joaquin Phoenix because… this says it all.
- What, according to your friends, is the most annoying thing you do?
- I’m not too sure about this! Sometimes I can be too peppy?
- What’s your favourite snack?
- TOO many to list, but as of this moment I’m really loving anything slathered in peanut butter
- What country most appeals to you as a place to visit…and why?
- Italy! I visited when I was younger and absolutely fell in love with Sicily, and would love to go back and see it as an adult.
- What musical instrument do you play …or would like to learn…and why?
- I play piano! I haven’t been playing much lately cause my piano is at my parents house, but I’ve played since I was a kid.
- Oh and btw. Why do you write a blog?
- I write this blog because I want to show everyone how it’s suuuuper easy and amazing to be vegan!!
The second lady that nominated me is Lucy from Simply Lala!
I LOVE Lucy’s blog because she talks about how her plant-based diet has changed her life for the better, and who doesn’t love to hear about that inspirational type of stuff?! Here are Lucy’s questions:
- What is your favourite flavour humous?
- Edamame! Just had some actually.
- Would you rather swallow a huge live spider or walk through the street naked?
- Hands down walk through the street naked! We all have naked bodies under our clothes, we all do NOT have huge spiders running around in our stomachs.
- Are you a party animal or a “stay in and watch films with your BFF” sort of person?
- Def both, I love me a good Netflix night but also love getting all dolled up and going out!
- What is your favourite spice?
- What is the best holiday you’ve ever been on?
- This is tough! I always love going to Cape Cod with my boyfriend, so all 3 years of that will have to be my answer.
- Think of the personality traits that you possess; which is the one that you love the most?
- I def value my optimism the most!
- Indian or Italian cuisine? (Tough choice, I know).
- Even though I’m Italian, Indian all the way!
- Night owl or early riser?
- I wiiiish I was an early riser, but as of now I’m a total night owl.
- Do you prefer tea or coffee?
- TEA. I have such a hatred for coffee, it makes me feel SO weird.
- What is your biggest hobby/ passion?
- My biggest passion is the animal rights movement, but I feel like you guys knew that already LOL
- Have you ever given a guy/ girl a fake phone number?
- Hell no, I’m not about being mean like that! If I’m not interested, I’ll just say so haha.
Okay so my 11 questions are!
- What is your favorite smell?
- Who was your favorite animal that you’ve ever met?
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Does outer space intrigue you as much as it does me? (LOL)
- Do you like hot or cold weather better?
- No matter how ambitious, what is one goal that you feel you need to accomplish in your lifetime?
- What is your favorite part of blogging?
- Do you have any guilty pleasure TV shows/movies?
- Do you believe in ghosts/the supernatural?
- Who is your favorite band and why?
- Do you have any nicknames?
And finally, the 11 amazing blogs that I would like to nominate are as follows (in no particular order!) :
- Colour Your Life
- The Bruges Vegan
- A Kinder Way
- The Recovering Know It All
- Gone Deliciously Vegan
- Vegan, Party of Three
- Asian Vegan Mom
- The Impressionable Vegan
- A Year of Vegan Eats
- Fashion Schlub
I love this sunshine blogger idea because blogging is so fun and enjoyable and I think we should try our hardest to keep it that way! Plus, most of the fun of blogging is interacting with each other so I’m all about this!
Have fun writing everyone, I look forward to reading your answers! xoxo